Tuesday, December 16, 2008

haircutting as an art form.

For some reason, years ago for Christmas, my mom gave me a pair of hair-cutting scissors and thinning shears. I must have thought that was the green light to become a self-proclaimed hairdresser. I love to cut hair and contemplate/consider going to hair school after I get my masters. maybe I will. I know I would really love it.
This week alone, I cut the front of my own hair, my brother's hair, my friend Logan's hair, Chris' hair, Lee's long locks and Emily's bangs!!! Wow. I cut Lee's hair tonight and his was the most fun. It was sooooooo long, past his shoulders, and he let me cut it up to his ears. I have never done such a drastic do....cutting hair is the best.
I have a crush on this haircut. I just want to give every boy the haircut of the boy sitting in the front with the camera. Great hair!!

2 comments:

Me said...

Can I be next?

vantastic said...

yes, of course. just make an appointment.