This is a girl in my ward. I have been over to her house the last two nights for different ward activities and she has played this song for us. It is so amazing!!! I have never seen a cello played in this way before and absolutely love this song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Listen to Zoe Keating -- amazing cello player!
I love this song too! I try and play it on my viola all the time. I think it needs to be played on a cello though. She is really good!
I love it, too. But I got kind of nervous when she started whacking with her bow.
almost as good as psycho breakfast
It's good, but it sure doesn't beat me playing my cello for our rendition of "girls just wanna have fun". I mean, come on, I was PRETTY amazing.
I wonder if she's ever heard the books. Remember their slc show with the footage of early lds church leaders? Still one of my favorites.
That is completely fantastic!
Post a Comment