Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What good is it to sing helplessness blues?

My trip out to Denver this weekend was wonderful. I had my interview on Saturday and I am wondering if I even want that job. So I may be back at the beginning of my search for "what do I do when I graduate?"

All I really can do it listen to this song, over and over.


6 comments:

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

This song haunts me.

Giandrea said...

I have to admit I was surprised to hear that you wanted to get back into teaching and had amnesia from the last time. You really didn't like it by the end. I've got your back either way but I'm just sayin'...

Giandrea said...

the west! Oh, the west, how you made my heart pitter patter.

vantastic said...

ha A! I think going to that interview helped me remember. But I also didn't like my situation. I think it would be better if I had a salary and benefits and a curriculum and my own class of students--instead of all the k-8.
we'll see what happens. oh. how i agree--the west, sigh.

Unknown said...

I love fleet foxes and I'm sorry that the interview didn't leave you with happy feelings. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and I'm jealous of anyone that has it figured out. See you soon I hope!

an illdressed foolishwise said...

this song is my soul right now.