I called the bishop of the area, talked to his wife and she gave my number to a woman living out there who goes to med school. She called me a few weeks ago and we talked. I asked her if she would want a roommate and turns out she'd been looking for a way to save money, so for the past few weeks I have been sending her emails with housing listings and she would go check them out. This week she found us a place to live. Yesterday she sealed the deal with the new landlord. Here's what I have to look forward too:
an attic apartment in this triple decker Worcester original. Not too much space, but the neighborhood is great and the rent is cheap. Woot. Srsly--come visit me in Mass.
UPDATE! this apartment fell through. so sad. So I am back to square 1, searching for a place to sleep at night. I'm sure it will all work out.

2 comments:
this looks amazing!!!
How frustrating! What a dumb update! Good luck, R.
Post a Comment