Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Birthday Supreme! Just like the pizza, but I am 25!


This is what $25,000 would look like if these were $1000 bills instead of ones. I had to pop the 25 balloons that my parents blew up for my birthday breakfast surprise to get all the cash out. It was a great day, commemorating my birth.


Bob at work bought me cheetos. Rene bought me a cookie. Amy bought me the 20 questions game-rock and roll version. Diana bought me a design book. Drew and Megan bought me chocolate cake.
I wish all of you could have come!!!
After dancing and trying to stump the 20 questions games with Bright Eyes, Gustav Mahler and Reba McIntire, we went hot-tubbing at a hotel downtown. LOVE it!!!

5 comments:

Rob said...

arghh! I am so stupid! happy birthday rachel, wish I coulda been there.

vantastic said...

no, you are just a really busy grad student. happy studying/presenting papers!!

cropstar said...

You're parents are the coolest.
Still sad I missed your celebrations! But, 25... it's a great year. Enjoy it!

heathen said...

Happy birthday!!! You're lovely.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

umm.. did i really miss your birthday? really? REALLY? I am a bad friend.. but I love you!