
I love aaron's clothes, his checkered vans with knee-high socks and crazy shorts with matching pocket on the shirt. Then check out the girl on the left's boots. Any girl would wish she could own those now. We used to play hide-and-seek in my neighborhood. The best place to hide was in the corn-rows. Yum, look at all that corn in the background. Sometimes I wish I was still a kid. Childhood is so care-free, making faces at the camera, doing some chores so you can go swimming, playing monopoly for days on end, riding bikes to 7-11 and then riding home with no-hands so you can drink the slurpee and open the candy you bought, making home movies, playing recreational soccer, cheating at go-fish, getting in trouble for saying "butt-face" "stupid" and "shut-up"
I think that is why I liked "13 going on 30" so much. She recognizes her innocence lost. I wish we could all be innocent again and also tell more knock-knock jokes.

5 comments:
knock knock...
...and amen to everything you said.
Oh gosh that is too funny. What a great picture! And I love what you said about getting in trouble for saying "butt-face" and "stupid". Rach, you make me laugh!
haha. where the heck did you find this picture? i don't think i've ever seen it! except for when i lived it that one time. do you think i could pull that outfit off now? and i love the now 0' clock joke.
rach I have those boots. I got them at Ross last year for my Halloween costume, but they are so much better in their natural habitat.
ps. I might be taking a trip down your way and I want to see you!
Shout out to Aaron for being the coolest his whole life. I heard that you are coming to P-town with Drew Barlow at the end of the month. We can't wait to see you. Drive carefully and we'll hug when you get here.
Post a Comment