It seems there are some parts of me, my heart especially, that long for closure. They want to know that we have reached the end of the story. If there is no explicit "The End" my heart starts to play tricks on my mind. So what do I do? Is it better to let life run its course without ever knowing what could have happened or if you made the right choice? or lay your pondering heart on the table to hear the cold hard truth itself? Why do we always want closure? Why do we always want to know for sure, even though that knowledge throws away all hope and day-dreams. Do we really need that?
Sometimes I think that moving or running away is "The End" but I have been proved wrong. Its too bad it can't be that easy. So, I have recently come to the conclusion that I will not listen to my heart and let it tell me what to do. I don't think we always need closure, especially when our minds already have the answer.
I guess the hardest part is when our minds have to tell our hearts the truth. They just don't know how to break it to them. It seems mostly that my heart doesn't want to listen no matter how many times I tell it, "Listen up little heart, I know you feel that way, but this is the way it is..."
Thats just the way it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey girl. I hope your heart took the news well. Also, if you are learning French, you should definitely watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo
darling...
more profound at this moment that you can know..
i love you
oh camilio. that was great! sooo funny. My first French class is tomorrow. woot.
Hey cute girl. That is definitly a sticky cunundrum. But I'll tell you what, I've come to the conclusion that we don't really need "closure". The only real closer comes out of ourselves anyway. It might take a little time and a lot of reasoning and positive-future looking thoughts, but in the end closure comes when we accept life as it is, know who we are, and refuse to settle for anything less than exactly what we want, which (if we are honest deeep down) is usually not the object we are losing. Love ya!
Hmmmm. I think I know what this is about... I have no real answers. I feel strongly about moving on but also feel strongly about taking huge risks and if needs be going out in flames. I have no real answers...so many tough life questions.
like what if one twin gets moved to 2nd grade while the other has to stay in 1st...
-andrea
Post a Comment