Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I love to swim/bike/run, so why not???

CHECK THIS OUT. SOoOoOoo Great!.
Roque and I are signing up. Does anyone else want to be a triathlete?? Sign up!

11 comments:

Cami said...

I so want to do this!! I have been seriously thinking about doing a triathlon lately, but first I have to get a bike. I think I would be laughed to shame if I showed up with my beach cruiser. Are you really going to do this? Maybe I can do it next year if I get a bike for Christmas.

vantastic said...

yeah, I am in. We are in training! I bought a road bike a couple of weeks ago. I still need to get the clip-in shoes and a helmet....but for quite a while I thought it would be hilarious to ride my cruiser in a triathlon....passing people with my basket, singing that song from the wizard of oz....soooo funny. You can rent a bike?? It would be so fun to race with you!!!

an illdressed foolishwise said...

oh my goodness.. oh my goodness..

i would at least like to be involved in the training.. espically where bikes and swimming are concerned! :)

heathen said...

I wish I had it in me. My goodness, I'm impressed!

Danielle said...

Are you doing the sprint or the international triathlon??

vantastic said...

its my first one, so most definitely the sprint. I just bought a membership to LVAC yesterday. They were having a great deal! So now I can bike to the gym, swim and run, and then bike home. LoVe IT!!!

Hannah Stayner said...

Its a good thing you got all that practice riding bikes in Uruguay... I think you are absolutly crazy though... ha ha

mike_terry66@hotmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Terry said...

in regards to your q.
I shoot weddings but just on a referral basis, newspaper shooting keeps me busy so I don't advertise for any other shooting usually, but have her give me a call, traveling is not a problem, just scheduling. send me an email at mike.terry@gazette.com
when you read this and I will reply with some better contact info.

Hannah Stayner said...

If you are up for a second race, there is a triathalon at Sand Hollow in st. George across from my families property. The husband and I will be visiting my fam that weekend, and my bro in law (single :)) is doing the tri.

cool.

later.

vantastic said...

ah jewkes. that sounds like a lot of fun. I will see how this first one goes, then if I am not dead...I will most definitely sign up for that one. seeing you will be a bonus!!!