Sunday, August 05, 2007

favorite line:

love finds losers too. and marionettes.

6 comments:

Mike Terry said...

I clicked the hyperlink on one of the movies from my profile to see what happened and I found your blog. Fun to look at, I can't believe someone from Provo knows Price of Milk. Nice...I am from SLC and moving back in a few weeks.

vantastic said...

yeah. that movie is so bizarre, and wonderful. Dont you want to stay in CO? soooo nice. I am doing everything in my power to move to Denver. :) I heard its in the top 5 in cities for young folk.

Mike Terry said...

I like Denver but it is a little more country here in the Springs, mountains are a bit more accesible. I am leaving in one week, heading back to SLC to start a job. I just watched the marionette video, crap...that is brilliant...I loved it. What is the band called, "New Brunettes?"

dolly d. said...

Oh man girl. You crack me up, you and your funny tastes...cool, but funny. :) Luv ya. I think I'll start quoting that too..."love finds losers too." It's a beautiful thing.

vantastic said...

mike-SLC is great too. what kind of job? I just heard this band for the first time last week...the puppets won me over. They are The Brunettes. They are on myspace, you can check it out. soooo great!

dolly-I am still cracking up about you and todd sitting in that tree....what were you doing anyway?? How does that go again? first comes what? (a highschool reunion) then comes what? loves.

Mike Terry said...

New job is shooting for a newspaper, I am stoked, but bummed to leave Colorado. I started shooting in Utah and just left for a little while to travel and work at another paper/projects, etc.