I love my library. I go there all the time now. It has a really great cd and dvd collection. I just got Maverick with Mel Gibson, this great movie called Designing Woman with Gregory Peck and How To Marry A Millionaire with Marilyn Monroe.
They carry cds like Low, the Brunettes, Harry and the Potters, !!!, and the Carpenters Christmas. Today I went to the library to check out Como El Grinch Robo La Navidad! I am going to read it to my kids next week. When I showed up in the kid's department I saw all my kindergarteners to second graders there on a field trip. They were all so excited to see me and show me all the books they were checking out.
They helped me find the Spanish section of the library. It was so fun to hear them all yelling "Hola! Senora Van" across the aisles. shhhhh kids. C'est une bibliotheque!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just realized that I still have a few cd's from that library... I have had them sense the summer.. how do you say "late fees" in spanish and/or french??
C'est vraiment mignon. La biblioteque est tres chouette. Et je t'aime bien!
Sooo cute! Sometimes I just love kids and knowing them. They are so guilessly adoring.
Post a Comment