Erlend Oye and The Cure
I am planning to be an au pair in France this summer. I hope everything works out. I really want to live in France, but if it doesn't I have some backup jobs in Basque Spain or Norway. Maybe if I go to Norway I can see this in real life. woot.
After the summer I plan to move from Las Vegas forever. Weird. I don't know where to yet, because I have to wait for 4 different graduate committees to review my applications and decide my fate.
I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey love! What a strange thing: right before I read your post, and I mean -right- before, I thought to myself "maybe I should look into being an au pair this summer." Hmm. Any suggestions?
you are so adventurous! I wish I could have traveled more... cant wait to find out where you will be going!
you should move to wherever i live. because you are one of my favorite things. on shuffle on my ipod came: i remember yesterday by colors and i laughed and thought of you. and then i missed you a lot.
that video= yummmmm
and my dad served his mission in norway.. have always wanted to go.
Post a Comment