Yesterday I decided I needed to get another job. Currently I am working 3 different jobs, but not really making ends meet, because I only teach Spanish 16 hours a week, swim lessons one night a week, and all my earnings from working for my sister go toward a plane ticket to Europe for this summer. Joslin and I decided to take a trip because my family fell through.
So I found this place called The Artful Potter. It's like Color Me Mine. So I filled out the application and as I called people to be my reference I got TWO job offers paying me more and fitting my schedule better. WOW! That made my day.
So now I will be working for my brother in-law again and also working more hours at the swim school in the office and also going to swim meets and selling gear to swim teams. It will be good to be uber busy and make enough money to save for grad school in the fall.
Well. self, good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! Isn't it great how things work out. That is definitly uber busy, but I'm glad it worked out. You da best!
oh, hi there. rachel, where are you applying to schools?
Post a Comment