I have been teaching school all day and swim lessons all night. I really love swimming, but I don't like how my hair is turning into green straw. yuck.
I get free swimsuits as bonuses. Maybe money bonuses would be better, but I love swimsuits, so it suits me.
I taught Gospel Doctrine last week and I really loved it. I subbed for one of my friends and then this other girl asked me to sub for her in a couple of weeks. SOoooo great! I just got released from my calling, but I could do this 'sub' thing forever. I love teaching.
I gave Susan Mark Kozelek's lyric book that was just published for a VERY early birthday present. I just couldn't wait. It is called Nights Of Passed Over and I loved it soooooo much that I bought my own. I love his song Lost Verses Lately, that's all I listen too.
I guess that's my life update. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except for that fact that I am addicted to boggle.

See if you can find the hidden word in here. It's my passion.
Here's a piece from my Boggle Birthday Cards. This one is for Stefan. Happy e-Birthday!

I miss all my friends soooo much all the time and just wish we could all be close by forever. I read all of your blogs and love to hear about everything that is going on. Loves. much loves.

6 comments:
On Juno, please see this: http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2008/04/the-anti-juno.html
Do it!!!
oh thanks Em!! I totally agree with everything that person said and loved the clip. I love Angela. She is so great!
AMEN. i thought i was going to love it. but then i felt she really overacted. everyone was saying how deep her character was, but all i got was one level to her.
but michael cera is a dream boat.
OH. it was so good to revisit angela chase. i'm glad that you (emily) posted that link. she is gold.
Ok, so is your passion RAMS? or maybe HEMS? MILE? SMILE? RELICS? Oh the possibilities. :) By the way, I love your cards.
It must be HEM, as in you want to hem my pants? I hope its not LICE. Oh there you are...CERAMICS!!!
you are the best. this is something I have always known. but it was confirmed in your confession of dislike of juno. I have been contemplating confessing the same on my own blog, as most people seem to want to stab me over it. My mother claims that I am "just too rigid sometimes". Or I just don't like some movies, that couldn't be it... :)
Post a Comment