Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I LIKE FLAN!!!


There is a package of flan on my kitchen counter. It is open and sitting in the pie plate, just waiting for me to cook it up. It has been waiting for almost 2 weeks!! I want it sooooo bad, but I don't have a pan big enough to boil a whole quart of milk. How can I get that flan into my stomach????

4 comments:

terynmendenhall said...

If I keep the flan in my mouth too long it creeps me out.

Danielle said...

Oh come on, you're telling me your parents don't have a pan larger than 1 qt?? I don't believe you.

I love flan! Max isn't such a fan, so I like to get it occasionally when we go out to eat. Mmmm!

dolly d. said...

Just make half of it, or a fourth even. Although, if you do do a fourth write that on the box so you remember next time.

vantastic said...

I hadn't borrowed from my parents bc every time I thought to make it, it was too late to go rummaging through their kitchen.
But yesterday I remembered at a decent hour, went to their house to borrow a pan and my mom actually had a big pot that she had been meaning to give me for christmas, but it hadn't come in time. It is a very very nice pot and I am soooooo happy. I am eating flan right now. yum.