Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let's blog it out...

I have this song stuck in my head ever since Suz showed it to me. And I really like the video. YUM!

Laura Marling-New Romantic


Also she sent me a link to an animation from This American Life. I love this couple and the story they tell. If you didn't see it in the theaters, check this out. The husband and wife are wonderfully considerate and caring of one another. Plus, just like counseled, they really have become one individual. ha. sooooooo great.

4 comments:

dolly d. said...

What a super cute song. And I supremely enjoyed the video--what a cool concept.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

confession:

I have watched this 9 times now...

terynmendenhall said...

Thank you and Thank you, Loved it!

Unknown said...

i just spent near 45 minutes last night youtubing every video of this dear girl. so lovely!