I like the black and pink one better. The purple and turquoise one makes me think of the 80's. Of course, if that's what you're going for then there you go.
i am so in love with the purple and robin's egg blue. imagine how stylish you would be riding that thing! (this is your friend amy in DC by the way). i just found your blog on trishy's page!
i see you on the pink and black. because it is real awesome. also quite 80s. you could wear your pink leg warmers while you ride, and then you would be SUPER awesome.
Hi! Can we be blog friends too? I like the pink and black one best but maybe because I imagine myself on it. When I imagine you on a bike I see it being purple and turquoise.
8 comments:
I like the black and pink one better. The purple and turquoise one makes me think of the 80's. Of course, if that's what you're going for then there you go.
purple and turq. is the only way to go!
i am so in love with the purple and robin's egg blue. imagine how stylish you would be riding that thing! (this is your friend amy in DC by the way). i just found your blog on trishy's page!
old school.....purple and turq!
the 80's is totally what I am going for. yahoo!
i see you on the pink and black. because it is real awesome. also quite 80s. you could wear your pink leg warmers while you ride, and then you would be SUPER awesome.
purple and blue just looks right.
Hi! Can we be blog friends too? I like the pink and black one best but maybe because I imagine myself on it. When I imagine you on a bike I see it being purple and turquoise.
Post a Comment