Sunday, June 22, 2008

Futurific!

Susan had a birthday, shout hurray! We decided to welcome her future of being in the 30's by having a theme party. Theme: the future. We all got carried away and had a blast dancing like robots/aliens/spacemen, eating milky ways and watching Spaceballs.




Now that I have seen a little glimpse of what the future looks like I can tell you, believe me friends, you are gonna love it. The future looks bright.



my friends will and kyle made this video to show at our party, (may not be suitable for children) but hilarious for everyone else

6 comments:

dolly d. said...

Wow! You sure make a future hottie! And I'm so glad I got to see the shoes, Parents kept telling me how great they were.

P.S. Do you honestly wonder if you could be an event planner? Isn't it obvious?

kelsey said...

i love your space shoes the most. you should wear them on your long flight so that you make lots of friends or bumped to first class because you are obviously so awesome.

Hannah Stayner said...

do you really want to be an event planner?? we need to talk...

vantastic said...

Kels- I am soooo glad you like my shoes! I sewed them!!! I bought silver stretchy fabric and made them will batting!. ha.

Jewkes-My bro-in-law wants me to be an event designer/planner for his company, but I am going to grad school at BYU! I can't wait to meet your baby! Event planning seems a little stressful for my taste....let's talk soon!

terynmendenhall said...

So mad I missed the Party! You guys look hot. Nice video too. Well done once again.

Drew Danburry said...

awesome. in response to your question. i am working with mentally handicapped adults again. it's cool. i'm working tons of overtime. like 60 hours a week. it's insane.