5 random facts:
1. I love the smell/feel of clean pajamas.
2. My favorite soda is Sangria.
3. I used to do a sudoku puzzle every night before I went to bed. Now, it's at least a couple times per week.
4. I brush my teeth for two minutes every time (my toothbrush times it for me)
5. I always want to hang out with the 17 year olds that work with me, then I realize I am almost 10 years older than them. ha. weird.
there you go teryn! loves! have fun in switzerland! Bon voyage. Nous allons voir en France!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love ya Rachel! Thanks for making Vegas so fun and full of adventure.
Rachel Van. How the heck are you? It's Laura Barron and I can't believe I found your blog. My mom directed me there from Aaron's. I'm totally going to be stalking you now.
Post a Comment