I want this card game. its like 'magic' magic. And lately, I love magic, the science, not the card game. But this video helps me see that I might like magic, the card game too.
wait, is magic a science???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
3 comments:
okay.. i cannot even tell you how much that video just made my day!!
i love that song.. i love the blow and i love you...
i'm going to go watch it again...
haha! i just posted as "scott" my brother in law..
thats awesome..
thats bad and good. bad because i thought i had a secret admirer. i don't know a single person named scott who loves me...but good because i love you ems. youre awesome. did you get a car???
Post a Comment