So a while ago I found out that my French professor was a showgirl. She teaches a couple of different classes at the university and I never expected that. One of the guys in my class used to be in the show with her and he told me she had been in that show for 12 years and is pretty much the icon. So, let me introduce you to my professor, at least you will find the exposed back side of her hanging on the billboard at the Tropicana.
Then today after googling her name we found out that she was also on survivor! It was too much. I was laughing so hard as I was watching youtube clips of my professor. CRAZY. Here she is:
I asked her about it. She was in Micronesia. She was really left on an island "exiled" with nothing but water and a machete. She told me she couldn't fish so she ate like 45 coconuts! She invited me over to her house to drink French wine and watch it on dvd with her. I am gonna hang out with a tv-survivor-superstar!! awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Vantastic--I keep running in to your blog whilst lurking on other people's blogs and I have to ask: Are you Vanese's sister?
I love that girl, if you are. If not, then I guess this was one of those awkward conversations that leaves us both completely unfulfilled.
PS--I taught high school English and one of my STUDENTS is on SURVIVOR right NOW! So thrilling!
Hey, Rachel! I don't know how else to get a hold of you, but I wanted to let you know that Steve's sister, Amy Sawaya, just got her mission call to Uruguay! I think you two need to talk. :) Love ya! .......... Laura
Ha ha, that's hilarious. I can't believe that's her on that sign in front of the Tropicana! I've seen that show at the Tropicana. My dad used to work there and got free tickets. It was interesting to see a classic Vegas show-girl show... All I remember is that there were too many bare behinds!
Post a Comment