zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
what if it DOESN'T come out April 1st? What if that is just Mark K's April fools joke on the world????
oh, it better not be. But then again, I love April fool's day soooo much that it would only make me love and appreciate Mark even more. and actually shhhhhhhhh don't tell, but I already have the entire album. yum yum. sooooo good.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
what if it DOESN'T come out April
1st? What if that is just Mark K's April fools joke on the world????
oh, it better not be. But then again, I love April fool's day soooo much that it would only make me love and appreciate Mark even more. and actually shhhhhhhhh don't tell, but I already have the entire album. yum yum. sooooo good.
Post a Comment