So I always seem to make plans and then they fall through. It's ok though. Mostly because I just love the plan-making process.
I was planning on going to Europe, but two families fell through. I think it's off.
I was planning on working at Bubble Swim School, but my school asked me to teach an art class on my day off.
I was planning on NOT going back to BYU, but now that is my only grad school option (I am still waiting to hear back from them).
I was planning on going to the gym tonight, but when I got home from teaching swim school at 8pm, riddled with hunger, it was off.
There is always tomorrow.
oh
I don't know what's happening to me.
Is it a symptom of disease?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sorry Europe fell through Rach! I'm sure something great will work out.
Ray!!
Guess who else might be going back to BYU!!!??? WE should talk.. about life and plans.. and how they can change.
Oh my cute sister, I almost hate it, but still find myself chuckling inside at how exactly you sound like me a few years ago. Do you remember me saying stuff about how I might as well not plan anything cause it seemed like the Lord was always saying, "nice try, only, you're not gonna do that at all." Arg, it was very frustrating, but everything works out, don't you worry, people say that all the time, but really, don't worry, everything really does always work out. :) Love you.
Post a Comment