zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
you know, with your hair like that... you're so beautiful.. it hurts to look at you.
Soooo cute.
wow, seriously adorable.
So cute, you are so cute. So do you need me to make you some summer plans????? I can start hyping swim lessons again! Love you, it will all work out I know!
You are so adorable! I love you sister!
i am so jealous. remember that one time we were twins? no more. you're way too cute for me now.
I'm glad one of your posts finally shows your face, because I miss it so much.
it is really good to see your face! I LOVE the hair. I wish I could have bangs but they make me look like I have a really small head. ha ha
oh, I have such wonderful friends. I love you all all all.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
you know, with your hair like that... you're so beautiful.. it hurts to look at you.
Soooo cute.
wow, seriously adorable.
So cute, you are so cute. So do you need me to make you some summer plans????? I can start hyping swim lessons again! Love you, it will all work out I know!
You are so adorable! I love you sister!
i am so jealous. remember that one time we were twins? no more. you're way too cute for me now.
I'm glad one of your posts finally shows your face, because I miss it so much.
it is really good to see your face! I LOVE the hair. I wish I could have bangs but they make me look like I have a really small head. ha ha
oh, I have such wonderful friends. I love you all all all.
Post a Comment