Sunday, April 20, 2008

love Love LOVE


Today my roomie and I got home from Stake Conference and she had an email from an admirer. She was in the mood for love. So I made a "love Love LOVE" playlist on my Itunes for us to listen to. It was so fun. I spent at least an hour searching through all my music to pick the perfect songs.
Total songs: 70
Some of the Best: Love by G.Love and Special Sauce
My Cherie Amour by Stevie Wonder
Love At First Feel by Mark Kozelek
The Sad Waltzes Of Pietro Crespi by Owen
Two Fine People by Cat Stevens
Tekno Love Song by Coco Rosie
Friday I'm In Love by The Cure
Digital Love by Daft Punk
Always For You by The Album Leaf
Passing Afternoon by Iron & Wine
and Like Gold by Erlend Oye.
Ohohoh I almost forgot Love Love Love by Mountain Goats.....etcetera.

I might as well write all 70 titles.....
jk
I love Love LOVE everyone of you!

5 comments:

an illdressed foolishwise said...

oooooooo yes. that sounds LOVEly indeed!!

dolly d. said...

I love Love LOVE you too!

Patricia said...

i want the complete list. of course i do. and maybe we could work out an exchange of CD's....you know just to start the summer right.

vantastic said...

patricia, done and done. i agree.

Patricia said...

email your address:

patriciaauxier

oh yeah, but send me the list first so i don't repeat