
Last night I bought Perfect Strangers on DVD. Graham and I watched it while we ate dinner. It is still, every bit as funny as when I was little. Larry is still annoying and Balki is still really entertaining. I laughed and reminisced and now I recommend that everyone buy it.
Now all I need to make my DVD collection complete is "Out of This World".

5 comments:
Ha! I loved that show! That's awesome you bought the DVD.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo fun! I am super jealous and want to watch them with you. I caught one on TV some time ago and still thought it was funny too.
when are you coming to visit me and bringing your new dvd with you for us to watch?
oh my gosh! this show. awesome. a new yearning is born inside me.
Out of this world!!!!!!!!!
I am SO GLAD YOU REMEMBER THAT show! Did we have this conversation!! Man, both are major classics.. good job Ray!
Post a Comment