zut alors [interj] shucks
zut alors [interj] shoot
zut alors [interj] holy mackerel
zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
Friday, June 06, 2008
Wiki-who?
HERE is my home from June 30th to Sept 28th. Gorliz, Spain looks amazing! I just can't wait. PS I have Aug 18th-31st off work and want to travel around Europe (mostly southern France and Spain and Portugal) Who wants to come??? Meet me in Madrid!!!
you know you've been in vegas too long when you look at the photo and think, "which casino is that?" so. sad. BUT! that sounds like an awesome vacay! i'm jealous.
8 comments:
Congratulations! Sounds fun. I'll see if I can make it to Madrid in August.
Rachel! awesome! I thought those plans were history. I'm pretty excited for you and think spain is perfect. AWESOME!!
Yes! I am really doing this. Then I will see you both in Provo in Oct. and we can party like its 2002. :)
what the--? so lucky! my little brother is in madrid right now. i wish i was going to be there, too (single tear).
COME AMY!!! COME COME COME! :)
I am so celosa. Like infinity.
France my friend...I'm meet you in france.
you know you've been in vegas too long when you look at the photo and think, "which casino is that?"
so. sad.
BUT! that sounds like an awesome vacay! i'm jealous.
Post a Comment