Yesterday as Maite and I were walking home from playing at the beach, this guy started to talk to us. He was nice and walked with us for a while. He is probably about my age and in the course of the conversation he found out that I have the afternoons free and go around the Gorliz area hiking and exploring by myself. We were talking about all the beautiful towns and wonderful nature in northern Spain and he offered to accompany me next week to this town called Barrika where you can hike down around these amazing cliffs to a beach. So I got his number and am going to call him and meet him at the bus station on Tuesday to go to Barrika. In the meantime, I have found my next destination. This is Bermeo, Spain.
It is only 18 miles away, so I can easily take the bus there one afternoon and take some pictures of my own. This picture is surreal. Anyway, maybe Juan Carlos will want to come with me there too. I love having a friend. Cross your fingers!
1 comment:
Hhhmmmm. I was wondering when a Spaniard would cross paths with the tall blond american like this. No really that sounds FUN. So how does is this fellow so available in the afternoons? And every picture you've shown of Spain looks too good to be true. I've heard with the EU all Polish are moving to Britain and all the Brits are moving to Spain... that's just what i heard
Post a Comment