
Gorliz, Spain. taken from a hill in Plentzia, Spain

Jone was tired of riding her scooter, so I took a turn and she took a picture

Josu and Maite walked a little slower than Jone and I
this is Jone and I. She is the older of the two girls that I tend. This is the best vacation ever!

6 comments:
oh man--you guys are so cute! and it looks lovely there.
Oh wow, so cute. Seriously such a pretty place and so perfect for you! I love you!
By the by, do you remember how before you had a cell phone you would be around me and borrow mine so that you could call your friends and say, "Hey, I'm just calling from my CELL."?
so cute. i'm sure they will never want to let you go!
Perfect for you...I want to hear about all the adventures you create for those kids.
I was just listening to the Yaz "upstairs at Eric's" album the other day and thought of you. I called your cell to try to see if I could catch you before you got to Spain but I guess I missed you. It looks magical there! I'm so happy that this worked out for you-- it's perfect. I'm getting pretty excited for you to move back to Provo in Oct... but excited about Spain now, of course. You're amazing! Way to go for it, R.
Post a Comment