Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guten Tag!!


My vacations are sent from heaven. I have been having such a good time that I forgot completely about blogging. Adrian came and went. We had a wonderful time cruising around Basque country in a car we rented and then spent the weekend in Madrid before she flew out. Everyday was filled with adventures...and I gave her my camera card, so I will have to post pictures later.
Then, on Monday morning our flights coincided. She flew to the US at 1pm and I flew at 12:55pm to Germany. My cousins live near Frankfurt. They always are inviting us to visit, but I have never been living only 2 hours away. So finally I took them up on the offer...and boy oh boy, I am sooooo glad. Germany is amazing. They live in this 200 year old farmhouse in a little German country village. There are bike paths up along this river right by there house that lead to the train stations in all the little towns and eventually go to France. It is so beautiful and I feel like Disneyland has come to life.
They have been telling me about all these civilian jobs with the military that I could get and I am seriously considering moving to Germany and learning this language too. I absolutely love German. Who would've known??
So, does anyone want to move to Germany with me? Bitte??

2 comments:

Camille said...

Totally awesome computers!

Tim said...

ze germans are ze best peeple in ze vorld!