I laughed out loud.
Then I thought, "But isn't it worth it if your business is 1. really awesome, 2. in Denver and 3. with Mandy and Mikey."
I say yes!
Also, I said yes to a family in Spain. I will be an au pair in Gorliz, Spain from July 1st-Sept 25th. I have 15 days off in August, so if you are in Europe in August find me in cyber space and we can vacation together. We can play soccer with these kids on the beach.
I am sure they are still there. yahoo.

4 comments:
so is this your way of announcing you are starting a business? come on, we want details!
oh my gosh! i want to come to spain so bad!
I will be writing details all along for you Cam. Right now, it is just an idea to start a community art school with my friend Mandy in Denver. We would open in Jan 2009. We are just researching it right now and writing small business plans.
I'm so very happy for you my dear. Carol's quote is classic, I love it! I might be in Switzerland, its still in the workings so I think we should meet up. Katie will be there also. I would love to kick it around with these kids, but only if they all rock the speedo like that boy in the back. So I just bought a new book "How soccer explains the world" an unlikly theory of globalization. Interesting? Possibly? If its good, I'll pass it along to you prior to departure.
Post a Comment