zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
What is this Uruguay smell you speak of?
ha. well they always burn their trash in uruguay and so when i was walking by this farm with them burning plants and trash...it smelled just like uruguay!
haha! love it. Not the smell but the blog. I'm really glad that I'm on this side of the picture. Take an extra wiff for me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What is this Uruguay smell you speak of?
ha. well they always burn their trash in uruguay and so when i was walking by this farm with them burning plants and trash...it smelled just like uruguay!
haha! love it. Not the smell but the blog. I'm really glad that I'm on this side of the picture. Take an extra wiff for me!
Post a Comment