MIDDLE: Don't walk through the door if the alarm is going off
BOTTOM: You are not allowed to sit in a seat if there is a triple Siamese twin who comes in.
zut alors [interj] shucks zut alors [interj] shoot zut alors [interj] holy mackerel zut alors [interj] dang, antiquated
10 comments:
HAHAAAA!!!
i love your blog because it makes me laugh out loud in my house when i am alone..
i love you!
Oh man, that is a good thing that they warn you about the triple siamese thing. That happened to me on the Tube, where they have no such helpful signs, and I did not know what to do...so I froze, just sat there...maybe that's why they looked at me funny.
I was going to pretend it had happened to me too and talk about how awkward it was but it looks like someone beat me to it. Maybe it's not so uncommon.
So So So funny!! Lets meet for a bike ride OK?
i love these comments. i love my friends. i love lol-ing.
HA! I love you.
I love loving too! And you :)
I just asked Josu what that sign means...Even though I like my interpretation better, I just thought I would let you all know so you don't find yourself in the metro sitting in those pull-down seats laughing at the triple siamese twin sign when there are a lot of people on the metro looking at you and the sign angrily...No sitting in the pull down seats if its crowded...word to the wise.
ooOOOOooooh. I guess those triple siamese twins on the Tube were just having a bad day.
You are so funny. I laughed out loud too...
Post a Comment